Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2007/01/15 23:23:05 UTC

Re: RE : Re: axis2 with jibx

JiBX data binding is the only option that *does* support unwrapped in
the 1.1.1 release. I'm not sure about the cause of your problem, Benoit,
but I've posted a detailed example of JiBX unwrapped handling with full
source code and build files at
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx Try running through
that example and see if it helps.

  - Dennis