Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lolitha Ratnayake <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 11:16:43 UTC

Fixing Issue

Hi everyone,
I have done some research on two way SSL (mutual SSL) in blackberry native
java. (BB OS 7 and earlier) I saw this issue on JIRA
I would like to try this out. In native it's not much. Just
HTTPSConection.open(url);
Before that client and CA certificate must be installed in the device via
Desktop studio or through email.
As I'm noob to this cordova/apache contribution, could anyone please tell
me what to do next? How I can solve this issue?
Cheers!
--
Regards!*
-----------------

Re: Fixing Issue

Posted by Lolitha Ratnayake <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,
It's not me having issue. But someone has put it as a issue on JIRA.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3351 on here.
I have done native java two way SSL so I was wondering weather I can help
to solve this issue.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com> wrote:

> Hi Lolitha, I am not sure exactly what issue you are having?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> Ken Wallis
>
> Product Manager – WebWorks