Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2002/05/08 21:13:51 UTC

api docs out of date

Ouch... the API docs on apr.apache.org are way out of date.  How do I
update them?

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

RE: api docs out of date

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Wed, 8 May 2002, Sander Striker wrote:

> http://docx.webperf.org/ holds the latest.  There is a nightly
> build on there.  I thought we requested pointers to there?

Hey, that's pretty cool.  I'd forgotten about that.  Well, I don't have a
problem with linking to it... though it would be nice if the official
documentation had an apache.org domain name associated with it.  For now,
at least, the apr and apr-util docs are updated.  Though httpd.apache.org
doesn't have any of the httpd API documentation, which docx.webperf.org
does....

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

RE: api docs out of date

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
http://docx.webperf.org/ holds the latest.  There is a nightly
build on there.  I thought we requested pointers to there?

Sander

RE: api docs out of date

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.