Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Malcolm Fitzgerald <ma...@notyourhomework.net> on 2020/03/02 18:31:50 UTC

PHP xdebug loops through the code twice. Why?

I'm debugging PHP on a Mac.

PHP Version 7.2.21
Xdebug v2.7.2
Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.3-beta2
Java: 10.0.2; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 10.0.2+13
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 10.0.2+13
System: Mac OS X version 10.13.6 running on x86_64; UTF-8; en_NZ (nb)

When I debug code the debugger forces me through the code twice. I've tried to understand why but cannot see what is going on. This occurs with the simplest code, like a one-line call to phpinfo(). What steps can I take to determine why this is happening?

Malcolm