Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hao t Chang <ht...@us.ibm.com> on 2022/03/31 21:44:26 UTC

Question about community collaboration options

Hi,

I have been looking into Flink and joined the mailing lists recently. I am trying to figure out how the community members collaborate. For example, is there Slack channels or Weekly sync up calls where the community members can participate and talk with each other to brainstorm, design, and make decisions?

Ted

Re: Question about community collaboration options

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi Hao,

What I see is that people who are already ASF committers ping each other in
the ASF Slack, besides pinging people in PRs itself.

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82
https://github.com/MartijnVisser