Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch> on 2003/12/03 12:00:07 UTC

compilation error

Hi

I did update my cvs version of lenya this morning and I get a compiliation
error during installatin (ant reset; ant install):

compile:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/classes
    [javac] Compiling 410 source files to
/home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/classes
    [javac]
/home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/src/org/apache/lenya/lucene/parser/PDFParserWrapper.java:73:
org.apache.lenya.lucene.parser.PDFParserWrapper should be declared
abstract; it does not define getKeywords() in
org.apache.lenya.lucene.parser.AbstractHTMLParser
    [javac] public class PDFParserWrapper extends AbstractHTMLParser {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

Best regards

Jann

Jann Forrer
Informatikdienste
Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zuerich

oooO   mail:  jann.forrer@id.unizh.ch
(  )   phone: +41 1 63 56772
 \ (   fax:   +41 1 63 54505
  \_)  http://www.id.unizh.ch

Re: compilation error

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jann Forrer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did update my cvs version of lenya this morning and I get a compiliation
> error during installatin (ant reset; ant install):

sorry for that. I have fixed it. Please update your CVS, "ant reset" and
"ant install".

Michi

> compile:
>     [mkdir] Created dir:
> /home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/classes
>     [javac] Compiling 410 source files to
> /home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/classes
>     [javac]
> /home/wyona/cms/src/lenya/cocoon-lenya/build/lenya/src/org/apache/lenya/lucene/parser/PDFParserWrapper.java:73:
> org.apache.lenya.lucene.parser.PDFParserWrapper should be declared
> abstract; it does not define getKeywords() in
> org.apache.lenya.lucene.parser.AbstractHTMLParser
>     [javac] public class PDFParserWrapper extends AbstractHTMLParser {
>     [javac]        ^
>     [javac] 1 error
>
> Best regards
>
> Jann