Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2016/11/18 10:40:34 UTC

Fixes for servlet resolver documentation/javadoc (SLING-6249)

In the context of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6249 I reworked the javadocs related to servlet resolution. There are some mistakes in http://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/servlets.html I would like to fix. Before I do that I would like someone else to have a look at the proposed changes in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6249?focusedCommentId=15647609&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15647609 as well as the proposed changes in the javadoc in the same JIRA issue.
Thanks in advance,
Konrad