Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/05/26 05:11:41 UTC

[ApacheDS] 1.0.2 Released

Hi all,

I finally released ApacheDS 1.0.2 minus the Windows installer.  All the jars
have been deployed with javadoc and source jars to the ibibilio sync
repository and soon should replicate to ibiblio and the rest of the
mirrors.  Likewise for the installers on Apache mirrors.  It will probably
take a while for the installers to replicate but for the time being you can
find them here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/stable/1.0/1.0.2

So I deployed everything except the windows installer and this is because
all my windows machines are busted.  If someone has a windows machine and
can build the installer and deploy from this tag:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/releases/1.0.2

For some reason I could not find the directions in our wiki on how to build
the windows installer.  Does anyone know where that page went?  Also perhaps
someone can add the link to the site for downloading 1.0.2.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] 1.0.2 Released

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Christine,

Ahh yes this is the link thanks C! And thanks for the link.

Everyone,

So who can build this windows installer (using the doco on this page)?

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/building.html

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] 1.0.2 Released

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Christine Koppelt a écrit :

> Hi Alex,
>
>> For some reason I could not find the directions in our wiki on how to
>> build
>> the windows installer.  Does anyone know where that page went?
>
> Do you mean this one?
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/building.html
>
>>  Also perhaps
>> someone can add the link to the site for downloading 1.0.2.
>
> done
>
> Christine

Thanks a lot Christine !

Re: [ApacheDS] 1.0.2 Released