Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Diedler <AD...@tecracer.de> on 2008/04/18 09:48:08 UTC

Adjust max memory usage in Tomcat

Hello,

How Can I adjust the maximum memory usage for Tomcat process?

Greetings

Alexander Diedler

RE: Adjust max memory usage in Tomcat

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Alexander Diedler [mailto:ADiedler@tecracer.de]
> Subject: Adjust max memory usage in Tomcat
>
> How Can I adjust the maximum memory usage for Tomcat process?

1) Learn how to use Java.

2) Read the Tomcat FAQ.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Memory

3) Search the archives.
http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user

4) Tell us what Tomcat version.

5) Tell us what JVM version.

6) Tell us the platform you're running on.

7) Tell us how you're running Tomcat (as a service or via scripts).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.