Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@TheHartford.com> on 2008/06/20 21:11:09 UTC

Serialize java object in Axis2

Hi,

What is the class/method to use to serialize the java object and to
create the xml.

I'm looking for BeanSerializer but couldn't find it in Axis2 API's.

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: Serialize java object in Axis2

Posted by Yoav Abrahami <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

If you are looking to serialize Java Beans to XML, the mechanism in Axis2
(to my understanding) is not trivially decoupled to be used outside of
Axis2. I can point you out to another alternative (the J2XB project which I
lead and working to integrate with Axis2) at j2xb.sourceforge.net which is a
serialization engine for arbitrary beans to XML. Another alternative is JAXB
2 (which is less flexible)

Hope it helps,
  Yoav