Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 15:16:00 UTC

Calling CPE from a java application

Hi all,

I'm writing a java application to call my uima developped CPE but i'm facing
a problem in this code line

CpeDescription cpeDesc =
UIMAFramework.getXMLParser().parseCpeDescription(new
XMLInputSource("filename"));

Is there any error in it ? I'm just following the developer guide and notice
here that filename contain full path to the CPE descriptor !!

What's wrong ?

Radwen

Re: Calling CPE from a java application

Posted by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com>.
Cool, I have figured out this issue and succeeded to do what I wanted.

Thank you all for your help

Have a nice day

Rad

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "LeHouillier, Frank D" <Fr...@GDIT.com>.
Maybe you need to be using a org.apache.uima.util.XMLInputSource instead of a

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Radwen ANIBA wrote:
> No I verified that, here is the code

I think you intended to place the code snippet into
a method, but you didn't. There must be multiple compiler
errors because of that.

Jörn

Re: Calling CPE from a java application

Posted by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com>.