Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hennebelle <ol...@sap.ap-hop-paris.fr> on 2003/03/19 15:30:24 UTC

Problem with the cache on OJB

Hello,

I've got a problem with OJB's cache.
In my program, I make two requests in SQL. I retrieve the two requests in
the spy.log :
select A.* from A, B WHERE A.column = B.COLUMN and A.etat = 'V'
select A.* from A, B WHERE A.column = B.COLUMN and A.etat = 'E'

The beans I retrieve are exactly the same (they have the same 'etat' which
is 'V' in my example).

My question is that I want to empty the cache between the calls of the two
requests. How can I do this ?

PS : I don't want to change 'ObjectCacheDefaultImpl' by
'ObjectCacheEmptyImpl' in my OJB.properties for the Object cache because I
will have many problems with it for making joints.
In fact, when I use this class, my problem is solved but I've got my joint
which take a lot of time (it jumps from 0.8 sec to 6 sec), that's why I want
to do this in my program.

Olivier Hennebelle
mail : olivier.hennebelle@sap.ap-hop-paris.fr