Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alok jain <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/30 21:12:32 UTC

[users@httpd] error while running apache 2.0.63

I have apache httpd 2.0.63 build and installed on redhat linux. Then i installed the httpd-devel 2.0.40 ( for using apxs ) .
I added the mod_proxy_html module version : 2.5.2

I got the following error message when i start my apache

httpd: module "mod_proxy_html.c"  is not compatible with this version of apache(found 20020628, need 20020903 )

Please help how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance ,
Alok

Re: [users@httpd] error while running apache 2.0.63

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:59:37 -0400
"Eric Covener" <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably a symptom of the above, the older of the dates corresponds to
>  2.0.40 (your -devel version)

Indeed.  If your package manager installs something as ancient
as 2.0.40, you should scrap it.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/

Re: [users@httpd] error while running apache 2.0.63

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 3:12 PM, alok jain <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I have apache httpd 2.0.63 build and installed on redhat linux. Then i installed the httpd-devel 2.0.40 ( for using apxs ) .
>  I added the mod_proxy_html module version : 2.5.2

The devel package should probably match the runtime package.

covener@gmail.com