Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gaetano Giunta <gi...@sea-aeroportimilano.it> on 2005/12/12 11:15:18 UTC

help parsing wsdl with http binding

Hello.

I am trying to develop a WSDL description for xml-rpc webservices,
with the ultimate goal of achieving interoperability with existing
SOAP toolkits.

I have produced a valid wsdl file, describing a web service with HTTP
binding, available at:
http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/wsdl/xmlrpc.wsdl

I am now trying to see if the wsdl file can be 'understood' by
existing client libraries to generate some client-side code stubs.

I tried running the wsdl2java tool on the aforementioned file and got no
errors, but the produces interface is absolutely empty.

Does AXIS support REST-style webservices or is there some other thing I am missing?

Thanks
Gaetano Giunta