Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2008/11/11 16:06:31 UTC

Re: Apache ODE performance compare to Sun BPEL Engine Performance

Are you testing comparable quality-of-service on each BPEL engine, with
respect to persistence, event generation, etc?

alex

Posted by rjoshi <ri...@yahoo.com>.
JDK 1.5_0_16

Service 3.2.2 :  Standalone mode :
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Fservicemix%2Fservicemix-3%2F3.2.2%2Fapache-servicemix-3.2.2.tar.gz
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Fservicemix%2Fservicemix-3%2F3.2.2%2Fapache-servicemix-3.2.2.tar.gz

Apache Ode 1.2
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ode/apache-ode-jbi-1.2.zip
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ode/apache-ode-jbi-1.2.zip

Glassfish: V2-UR2-b4-20080411

OpenESB:080909

Sun-bpel: 080909 release

Again uploading openesb assembly and http-binding in the initial post.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by rjoshi <ri...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by rjoshi <ri...@yahoo.com>.