Posted to users@camel.apache.org by yaseen <jy...@chn.aithent.com> on 2012/04/03 01:17:21 UTC

how to get and set the soap header.

I need to get the soap header from the response , There is a value in the
header i need to take the value and need to use the value  in the project.

Re: how to get and set the soap header.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
exchange.getIn().getHeader(org.apache.camel.component.cxf.common.message.CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAME);

will return the operation name. There are other constants for other SOAP
headers...

Best,
Christian

Posted by yaseen <jy...@chn.aithent.com>.