Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Becker <jo...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/15 12:56:31 UTC

FLOW strange behaviour- Suddenly in an other function

Hi,

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.7.

I'm experiencing a strange behaviour in Flow.

function myFunc(){
    cocoon.sendPageAndWait("Page1");
    println("I'm here");
    cocoon.sendPage("Page2");
}

function myFunc2(){
    println("I'm suddenly in this function");
}

Right after I start Cocoon, if myFunc() is requested I get Page1
properly displayed.
After I submit, the "println("I'm here");" is also executed, but then
I'm suddenly in myFunc2() for an unknown reason.
This happens only right after a fresh restart of Cocoon.
When I "do" other things first, and then enter myFunc() it is executed
normally.

What could cause this problem?

Thanks
Jonny

Re: FLOW strange behaviour- Suddenly in an other function

Posted by Johannes Becker <jo...@gmx.net>.
Problem solved. How? I don't know. After I restarted Cocoon the
billionst time, this behaviour stopped, without changing any code.

Thanks anyway
Jonny