Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Sarangan Rajamanickam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 19:58:29 UTC

Introduction

Hello Cordova community,

I would like to introduce myself. I am Sarangan Rajamanickam. I have joined
the cordova community recently.

I am a Software developer with about 10 years of experience. I believe I
could make positive contribution to the cordova product, gain some
knowledge and of course make some new friends.

Regards,
Sarangan Rajamanickam
Email: sarangan.rajamanickam@gmail.com

Re: Introduction