Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mei xiao <me...@myvoice.com.au> on 2003/08/29 06:24:55 UTC

how to map int(in intake.xml) to Integer(in om) in intake

Hi,

I am trying intake now. I can successfully validate a form and save it in database

when all the fields are String. But when one filed is "int" type (in intake.xml).

It throws exception:
 on table: RDF java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.turbine.services.intake.model.Field.setProperty(Field.java
:629)
rethrown as org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: An exception prevented
the
 setting property Id of com.tmpjob.om.Rdf@67ec05 to 1
..

I guess that is because the related field in mapped Object is type "Integer".

Can any body tell me how I can map int(in intake.xml) to Integer(in om) in intake
when using group.setProperties(rdf)?

Thanks in advance!

Mei Xiao

MyVoice http://www.myvoice.com.au