Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 22:25:17 UTC

Re: PR builds in TomEE

@Richard
I raise the question on apache infra, and there is no plan to automatically
build PRs from non-committers on the on-demand CI infra. This for security
reasons as currently implemented in the current CI infra.

@Swell,
Thank you for including the github actions for PR on 9.x branch.
I included the jenkins job creation for branch 9.x via TOMEE-4178 too.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: PR builds in TomEE

Posted by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org>.
@Cesar

Yeah. Thanks for asking. I was thinking that they will answer this way
after announcing the need to manual approve every GH action task
yesterday.

So it seems, that the manual PR strategy via the parameterized job is
the best thing we have atm given that our build takes such a long time
and we cannot simply run it on GH actions :-)

Gruß
Richard