Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/01/09 17:18:27 UTC

list all objects in the current vm

Hello:

Is there any quick and easy way to get a list of all available objects
on the current velocity page context? It would take too much time and
effort to trace down the mechanism and not efficient for what I want to
find out...

Thank you.

Re: list all objects in the current vm

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Did you try Context.getKeys()?

If you want to to do this in the Velocity page itself, put the context as an
object in the context.

Context c = new VelocityContext();
c.add("context",c);

then in the page

#foreach($key in $context.Keys)

$key

#end

WILL

Posted by Magnus Kvalheim <bm...@inaphone.com>.
Hi,
Tim White has made a handy debbuging template posted in wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/VelocityDebuggingTemplate

Works well for my purposes

best
magnus