Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/31 21:17:36 UTC

ApacheCon NA in September

Hi Guys

just wanted to inform you that I have submitted a talk for ApacheCon NA in
September this year in Canada. I think we can show more things in action,
also combining Tamaya with ServiceMix, Camel, Karaf etc...
I will apply for Travel Assistance as well, but I quite probably I will be
able to join without as well, when the talk has been accepted.

Maybe you guys in Berlin may check the opporunities at the Apache related
events in Berlin, see
https://cfp.apachecon.com/conference.html?apache-eu-roadshow-2018

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

*Speaking at:*

Re: ApacheCon NA in September

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anatole,

Thanks for the heads-up. Seems in Europe Apache does something like Voxxed
Days as opposed to a full conference?
I'd be happy to propose something with other Tamaya committers for Berlin.
As I seem to be in Germany for most of this year and unless there was
really e.g. a JavaOne talk that justifies going there (not as long as in EC
times ;-) I mostly focus on EMEA events now.

Beside Tamaya I may also propose something on Johnzon/JSON (will ask
Henrik) and Olingo, because I just use it in a Microservice environment
right now.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Phil,

Let's have a look, I would not mind to propose something if others are not
in town or able to present.

Cheers,
Werner

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.