Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Xiaowei Jiang <xi...@stratify.com> on 2002/04/11 22:14:33 UTC

Need defult constructor for DefaultConfiguration

Hi, I noticed that DefaultConfiguration doesn't have a default constructor.
I guess it's by design, so that user wouldn't be able to change the name of
the node. However, this make it difficult to use some generic serialization
framework to serialize/deserialize this object. In a soap world, it would be
nice to add a default constructor to it. How do others think about this?

-Xiaowei