Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sambhav Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/23 16:14:18 UTC

Google code in introduction

Respected sir/ma'am,
Hello sir/ma'am , my name is Sambhav Jain and i study in B.B.P.S.,GRH MARG
DELHI -60,India .I am currently in class 11 (Science stream.).From GCI I
want to learn something new and diffferent .Moreover, I also want to test
my knowledge through GCI with the help of mifos  .
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Sambhav jain

Re: [Mifos-developer] Google code in introduction

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome shambav,
Fun with our community :)

Pada tanggal 23 Des 2017 23.20, "Chirag Gupta" <gu...@gmail.com>