Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dy...@Sun.COM on 2008/02/28 18:34:42 UTC

Existing Application impact

Since there appears to be some confusion about when to use this flag, I
have taken the liberty of updating the web page describing how to file a
bug in Jira
(src/documentation/content/xdocs/DerbyBugGuidelines.html).

I just put the word 'solution' in bold, and added a comment in
parenthesis.

I guess the change will become visible after a few hours.

(This was good practice run for me since I will have to update
the web site as part the release cycle :)

I didn't think that the change was large enough to warrant a separate
Jira and patch)

--

Dyre Tjeldvoll