Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/03 08:08:44 UTC

Release plugin not building ITs?

I just ran the release process for maven-eclipse-plugin and it took 3
minutes to release:perform.
Shouldn't it be using -Prun-its, which on my machine takes about 30 minutes.

Anyone else noticed that?

Re: Release plugin not building ITs?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Adding dev@mojo, since this is more relevant for this discussion

I'm fine with run-its... don't really care what we call it as long as
everyone uses the same name, and give that apache maven plugins uses
run-its, consistency would seem to favour run-its

We should probably add the profile to mojo-parent when releasing plugins

-Stephen

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
So we have to agree on this (concerning mojo)
Because some plugins use run-its (as in asf plugins)

https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/gwt-maven-plugin/pom.xml

and the job here [1] use -Prun-its.

--
Olivier

[1] https://grid.sonatype.org/ci/view/Mojo/job/Mojo-Trunk

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
is it

-Prun-its

or

-Pintegration

Just wondering what the convention we're using is?

-Stephen

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.