Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jayesh Thakrar <j_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/09 06:44:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-59 - Proposal for a kafka broker command - kafka-brokers.sh

Hi All,
This is to start off a discussion on the above KIP at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-59+-+Proposal+for+a+kafka+broker+command+-+kafka-brokers.sh
The proposal is to fill the void of a command line tool/utility that can provide information on the cluster and brokers in a Kafka cluster.
Thank you,Jayesh Thakrar

RE: [DISCUSS] KIP-59 - Proposal for a kafka broker command - kafka-brokers.sh

Posted by "Thakrar, Jayesh" <jt...@conversantmedia.com>.
Thanks Gwen - yes, I agree - let me work on it, make it available on github and then I guess we can go from there.

Thanks,
Jayesh

Posted by "Thakrar, Jayesh" <jt...@conversantmedia.com>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.