Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/03/22 01:51:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC1)

I propose the following RC to be released for the Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1
release.

The commit id is 22b299b5c17c0c9ad8e54ee15bb7fde645472c65 which is
corresponds to the tag v0.7.1-rc1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;h=refs/tags/v0.7.1-rc1

The release archives (tgz), signature, and checksums are here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.7.1-rc1/

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
zeppelin-0.7.1.tgz

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location
zeppelin-0.7.1-bin-all.tgz
zeppelin-0.7.1-bin-netinst.tgz

The maven artifacts are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezeppelin-1033

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/zeppelin/KEYS

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339166&projectId=12316221

Vote will be open for next 72 hours (close at 19:00 24/Mar PDT).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC1)

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
Instead of just replying "+1", will be better to write down what I checked.

 - there was no problem with running Spark tutorial note \w basic Spark
interpreter setting
 - tested restarting interpreter issue which is the most critical one in
0.7.0 with markdown interpreter
   (checked every cases: Globally -> shared / Per note -> scoped / isolated
/ Per user -> scoped / isolated)
 - behaviour of dynamic form

Anyway +1 :)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM, CloverHeartsDev <cloverheartsdev@gmail.com

Posted by CloverHeartsDev <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
+1

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC1)

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org>.
I am canceling the vote due to the interpreter exception propagation issue
[1].
Vote for rc2 will be ready in few hours.

Regards,
Mina

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2294

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.