Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Yap, Mow Ching (Gamer.tv)" <Mo...@gamer.tv> on 2002/11/06 22:26:31 UTC

getting CacheValidity object for existing CachedEventPipeline

I'm writing a Cacheable Generator.

The Cache Validity is dependant on the state of several objects. I need to
work out which object these are based on the request.

On the first request, I discover what these objects are, and store these on
the CacheValidity object.

To save myself from finding these objects each time I check validity, I wish
to get access to the existing CacheValidity object.

This way I will know what objects I need to check for validity and save
myself that extra work each request.

Could anyone tell me how I can get access to the CacheValidity, given that I
can call generateKey() to give me the key for the lookup.

Thanks,
Mooch.

DISCLAIMER - The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments)
contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the
attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public
information.  It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete all copies of it from your computer system.  Any use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is
not authorized and may be unlawful. The contents of this communication do
not necessarily represent the views of this company.