Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kruse, Matt" <MK...@aquent.com> on 2003/08/21 17:02:40 UTC

Calendar Popup taglib

I now have a (very beta) version of the calendar popup taglib available for
download and testing:
http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/javascripttoolbox.zip

I'm not sure if it's in a correct or usable form as-is, but anyone familiar
with Struts should be able to get the examples running in their container of
choice.

I have a few more things to add (like setting disabled dates, etc) but I
wanted to get some feedback now before cleaning everything up and adding
more functionality.

If you have any thoughts, please let me know so I can make it more useable
to the struts community!

Matt Kruse