Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Insight 49, LLC" <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/20 16:27:56 UTC

Replication RH stalls Tomcat on start up

We're trying to get the new 1.4 /replication rh to work, but when we add
the following to our master solrconfig.xml, and start tomcat, the
boot-up process stalls.

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler">
    <lst name="master">
    <str name="replicateAfter">optimize</str>
    <str name="backupAfter">optimize</str>
    <str
name="confFiles">solrconfig_slave.xml:solrconfig.xml,stopwords.txt</str>
    </lst>
</requestHandler>

If we comment out the section, tomcat starts fine.

We're using the current 1.4 nightly download.

Dan

Re: Replication RH stalls Tomcat on start up

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
This is a known problem since the 15th.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com