Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Giurgiu, Octavian" <Oc...@net-m.de> on 2001/06/13 15:30:22 UTC

velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope

Hello!
I use a recursive macro for extracting data from a XML Document which I
put in the contex.
Because I had to make changes to it, and I didn't want to reastart
Velocity everytime (I left
velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.to.replace.global=false) I made
velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope = true! And surprise,
the macro did not work anymore. In the velocity log I had the message :
"VM error : <macro name>. Null AST"
What's happening? Should I use
velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.to.replace.global=true?
Thanks
Octavian

Re: velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
"Giurgiu, Octavian" wrote:

> Hello!
> I use a recursive macro for extracting data from a XML Document which I
> put in the contex.
> Because I had to make changes to it, and I didn't want to reastart
> Velocity everytime (I left
> velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.to.replace.global=false) I made
> velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope = true! And surprise,
> the macro did not work anymore. In the velocity log I had the message :
> "VM error : <macro name>. Null AST"
> What's happening? Should I use
> velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.to.replace.global=true?
> Thanks
> Octavian

Take the current CVS - this was fixed earlier this week :)

geir

System and Software Consulting