Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wilken Marci J <MA...@dhsoha.state.or.us.INVALID> on 2021/08/31 15:07:03 UTC

Unable to reach Nabble site

Morning everyone,
Is something up with the nabble site or has it been moved?   camel.465427.n5.nabble.com. get me "This site can't be reached"

Regards-
Marci Wilken

Re: Unable to reach Nabble site

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Since years, the nabble site was just a backup of the apache mailing lists.
They are still available from
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@camel.apache.org and
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@camel.apache.org as indicated in

--