Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/12/13 01:43:41 UTC

"Code Analysis of Twitter’s DistributedLog"

There is a blog post about "code analysis of distributedlog
<https://www.kiuwan.com/blog/analyzing_distributedlog_twitter-2/>". It has
a few good suggestions. I've created a jira DL-139
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL-139> for tracking the items to
improve the code quality based on the suggestions. If you are interested in
working on them, feel free to work on them.

- Sijie

Re: "Code Analysis of Twitter’s DistributedLog"

Posted by Xi Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
It is a really interesting analysis. It would definitely help DL improve
the code quality.

- Xi