Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 19:45:41 UTC

[Fwd: [DAS] Initial Design Guide Draft]

Hi,

I just sent this out on the directory developers list, but thought
the Tuscany might be interested as well.

Some like to see the material as it evolves and some like to see the
clean version.

For those of you in the first group, this is a very "early stage" draft.

I'm starting to do test experiments now, and will update it with "real
code" :-)
and more "design recipes" shortly.

Comments are always welcome.

Cheers,
- Ole

Re: [Fwd: [DAS] Initial Design Guide Draft]

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Cool - Thanks Luciano
- Ole

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I saw your post on the directory list, but didn't have a chance to go
over that yet...
I'll try to send some feedback over the weekend.

On 3/30/07, Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just sent this out on the directory developers list, but thought
> the Tuscany might be interested as well.
>
> Some like to see the material as it evolves and some like to see the
> clean version.
>
> For those of you in the first group, this is a very "early stage" draft.
>
> I'm starting to do test experiments now, and will update it with "real
> code" :-)
> and more "design recipes" shortly.
>
> Comments are always welcome.
>
> Cheers,