Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Carsten Fregin <cf...@wildehor.de> on 2006/02/06 22:51:31 UTC

We need a good demo application

I would suggest a competition to get a useful high-tech demo
application, using myfaces with tomahawk, hibernate and ejb3 or minimum
a good mvc layout. Furthermore it should have some tree data structures
and "in table editing". I would really like to see some solutions. I
would donate 400 Euro as price for the winner or we split it up for
first, second and third place to 200,100,100. Maybe i could get some
more donations for it and some media interest, if there is any interest.
The solution must be under open source license. Anyone likes the idea?

[Contest] Re: We need a good demo application

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
I just found this interesting inside of Matt Raible's blog side ([1]).
He is doing a contest too and he is also about to donate money to the winner

I created a (empty) wiki page([2]), to list the requirements, as
proposed by Jonas.

I mailed this, just to have life inside this thread :-D

-Matthias

[1] - http://tinyurl.com/o9f5b
[2] - http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/contest

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: We need a good demo application

Posted by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com>.
Great idea!  It would be cool to get some sponsors and have a publicized
"winter of code" competition.

Travis

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
@Carsten; cool idea!