Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/10/05 18:46:41 UTC

Sitemap

Dear sirs,
Im really new with Cocoon, Im following the example "samples/hello". In the sitemap I've found a tag <map:match pattern=" "> and I guess I got the meaning of this tag, what I don't understand is what is the difference of using <map:match...> instead of <map:matcher..>

Thanx in advance...
Roberto

RE: Sitemap

Posted by "JACOB, ERIC" <er...@bell.ca>.
See also this page on the wiki site:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Matcher

Eric

RE: Sitemap

Posted by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org>.
Hi Roberto,

<map:matcher> is used in <map:components>, the section of the sitemap where
you declare what components are going to be used. In this section nouns are
used... <map:matcher>, <map:generator>, etc.

<map:match> is used in <map:pipeline> where pipelines are specified, to
actually set up a matcher that triggers on a particular pattern. Generally
verbs are used in this section: <map:match>, <map:generate>, etc.

Lars

RE: Sitemap

Posted by "JACOB, ERIC" <er...@bell.ca>.
I'm not a Cocoon expert, but see this page:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/matchers/matchers.html

Hope this help.

Eric