Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 11:48:27 UTC

class loading stax-api.jar

Not to sure if I should be posting this to the developers list or not -
however I came a cross an issue with stax.jar on OAS. There was a problem
with class loading because of stax-api.jar including QName. Issue was
resolved by using jsr173_api-2.2.0.jar instead. I think that this should be
part of jsr173_api-2.2.0.jar should be part of cxf dependencies rather that
stax-api.jar

Re: class loading stax-api.jar

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Actually, I see that a javax.xml.stream:stax-api:1.0-2 jar was added to
central last month.   That jar doesn't have the QName class either.   We
can switch to that (Sun CDDL license) or possibly to the geronimo-specs
version which also doesn't have it.

Most likely, I'll switch it to the geronimo-specs version.  (Nice apache
license)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp