Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/05/08 11:51:59 UTC

Board report - GSOC stats

It seems in my eagerness to help Jukka in the incubator I completely
forgot to the ComDev report is due this month.

Can one of the GSoC admins please give me a few bullets about GSoC,
for example (not sure how easy these are to extract, whatever you can
give me  is good)

  - number of proposals accepted
  - number of TLPs with students
  - number of Podlings with students
  - any problems to address

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Board report - GSOC stats

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Thank you!

Re: Board report - GSOC stats

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

On 08.05.2012 11:51, Ross Gardler wrote:
> It seems in my eagerness to help Jukka in the incubator I completely
> forgot to the ComDev report is due this month.
>
> Can one of the GSoC admins please give me a few bullets about GSoC,
> for example (not sure how easy these are to extract, whatever you can
> give me  is good)
>
>   - number of proposals accepted

41

>   - number of TLPs with students

Xerces, Pig, OODT, Hive, James, Tapestry, Ofbiz, Gora, Synapse, Derby, Axis, POI, Whirr, Lucene,
Velocity, Libcloud, Xalan (17)

>   - number of Podlings with students

ODF Toolkit, Airavata, Stanbol, Photark, Wookie, OpenMeetings, Nuvem, Hama, VXQuery (9)

Hope I didn't miss any.

>   - any problems to address
None atm.

Uli