Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Porcs-Makkay Ákos <pm...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 21:48:48 UTC

Tapestry exception using LDAP

Hi!

I'm trying to use LDAP with my tapestry application, but I get an error:

Exception invoking listener method onLogin of component Login: Failure invoking listener method 'public java.lang.String com.ttdev.myapplication.Login.onLogin()' on $Login_222@6dacbe[Login]: com/novell/ldap/LDAPSearchResults

I have an Entry.java, in which I have the LDAPSearchResults searchResults = ... declaration. I recieve the error message, when I try to use it in the onLogin()method.

Could anyone help to me to solve this problem?

Thx,
Akos

Re: Tapestry exception using LDAP

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Porcs-Makkay Ákos <pmakos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to use LDAP with my tapestry application, but I get an error:
>
> Exception invoking listener method onLogin of component Login: Failure
invoking listener method
> 'public java.lang.String com.ttdev.myapplication.Login.onLogin()' on
> $Login_222 <at> 6dacbe[Login]: com/novell/ldap/LDAPSearchResults
>
> I have an Entry.java, in which I have the LDAPSearchResults searchResults =
... declaration. I recieve the
> error message, when I try to use it in the onLogin()method.

You may want to post the code of your onLogin() method and the
binding for the corresponding listener parameter.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)