Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2002/08/30 08:33:32 UTC

WebDAV interoperable meeting

Hello,

Software AG will attend this interoperable meeting with Tamino WebDAV
Server, which is based on Slide. Information about other vendors is mostly
classified as confidential (developers meet to improve the interoperability
in a confidential area), but everything around Slide, we will post (and
hopefully fix) afterwards.

I will keep you informed.

Best regards,

Juergen

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Will somebody of the Slide community attend the next
Open Source Content Management conference at Berkeley?

http://www.oscom.org/conferences/berkeley2002/

Maybe we can discuss some stuff concerning Slide.
There will be an interop workshop about WebDAV on the third day hosted
by Greg Stein.

Greg will also do a presentation on WebDAV on the first of the conference.

Thanks

Michael

--
OSCOM - Open Source Content Management Conference
September 25th - 27th 2002, Berkeley, California

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.