Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by John m <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/16 22:41:24 UTC

Embedding XML Schema in WSDL

I have method which takes org.w3c.dom.Document as one
of the parameters. This Document is validated agains a
Order.xsd file. How do I generate a WSDL so that the
consumer knows that the input parameter should confirm
to Order.xsd file.

Or in other words how do I embed Order.xsd in WSDL
file.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Embedding XML Schema in WSDL

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.
in the WSDL file, use import to import the schema from Order.xsd (see
the WSDL spec for details)

Cheers
Simon

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.