Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kishore Sasidharan <ki...@cognizant.com> on 2005/09/03 08:33:20 UTC

Group fallback Profiler

Hi
I am using jetspeed2-M3. I want to know how the group-fallback rule
works. I have read the J2-page-manager-profiling.sxw document but i
didnt find anything on group fallback. I want to do a group level
filtering of pages.If someone has any documentation on the profiler, can
you please send it to me.

Thanks in advance.
Kishore

Re: Group fallback Profiler

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Kishore,

The Group Fallback and Role Fallback are symmetric... that is they
operate the same.

Here is the directory search paths for the group fallback rule and a
user belonging to two groups g1 and g2:

WEB-INF/pages/_group/g1/<request path>
WEB-INF/pages/_group/g2/<request path>
WEB-INF/pages/<request path>

Sounds like you have read the available documentation.. try looking at
the archives for this mail list.

HTH,

Randy