Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de> on 2010/11/08 15:03:09 UTC

Single column not sortable in Grid

Hi!

I just found a strange behaviour of the Grid component: One of my
columns is not sortable.

The weird thing is, it does not seem to be different from other columns.
They are all plain Java Strings, accessible with simple getters (no
annotations). All other columns may be sorted.

What am I missing here?

Regards
 Stephan

Re: Single column not sortable in Grid

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de>.
On 08.11.2010 18:25, Christophe Cordenier wrote:

> Can you tell us more about the way you add columns / build grid datasource /
> bean model / use annotations on the bean provided as input...

I tried to construct a minimal example and found the issue: In the
template a header for the column was set...

Thanks anyway. :)

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.

2010/11/8 Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de>

> On 08.11.2010 15:23, Christophe Cordenier wrote:
>
> >> I just found a strange behaviour of the Grid component: One of my
> >> columns is not sortable.
> > Is this an added column ?
>
> No. I am adding some columns, but this one is already there.
>
> Regards
>  Stephan

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5