Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org> on 2021/12/06 09:09:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] APISIX support OpenPolicyAgent for access control

Hi, everyone.

OPA is an open source lightweight general-purpose policy engine, which is a
full-featured policy engine that can replace the built-in policy module in
your
software and decouple the service from the policy engine.

We can implement a plugin that supports access control using OPA. Use more
flexible access policies to help APIs improve security.

For this, I have created a proposal *[1]* describing my solution, and if
you have
any suggestions or questions about it, you can respond in a GitHub issue or
in this email.

*[1] *https://github.com/apache/apisix/issues/5714

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010

Re: [DISCUSS] APISIX support OpenPolicyAgent for access control

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org> 于2021年12月7日周二 09:06写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
SGTM!

Once this feature is released, we could add Apache APISIX to OPA's
ecosystem, see https://www.openpolicyagent.org/docs/latest/ecosystem/

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Posted by Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org>.