Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Walker, Russell" <ru...@sap.com> on 2013/03/12 21:55:55 UTC

Generated HTML report is too large

I'm trying to use the included XSL scripts, and the build.xml in the "extras" folder to create a HTML report from the .jtl file.
The only problem I'm facing is that the generated HTML is massive, and takes too long time to create.
Is there a way to address these issues using the XSL scripts, maybe split the report into multiple files for something?

Russell Walker | Staff Eng QA | Unwired Enterprise Platform
Telephone: (603)230-7143 | Mobile: (603)369-9362
6 Loudon Rd, Suite 501, Concord, NH, 03301, USA

RE: Generated HTML report is too large

Posted by "Walker, Russell" <ru...@sap.com>.
Ok, sounds good, I'll start heading in that direction then.
Thanks,

XSL isnt a good way for large input files - usually you have to load the
file into a DB and then report using the DB

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.