Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2008/07/15 16:47:43 UTC

v0.9.0 release

What's the status of this?  It's been holding up the move to the
incubator for far too long.  I recommend that we move the SVN repo
this weekend and then we can subsequently proceed w/ a 0.9.0 release.

Regards,
Alan

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

--- On Tue, 7/15/08, Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com> wrote:

> That could be a very large file.  Is that still ok?

A url in the infra jira is good enough.

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Keeping infra in the loop.

I don't know, but IIUC you need special infra karma to load a backup
into Apache svn.

Craig

On Jul 15, 2008, at 9:01 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Yeah, that is why I asked my initial question, but Alan made it sound
> as if it wasn't difficult.  Does this mean then that I can't do an
> 'svnadmin load' on the incubator repo?
>
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com
> > wrote:
>> Migrating an svn repo with history isn't a trivial task as I recall.
>>
>> I'd like infra to get involved here to make sure we don't spin our
>> wheels
>> too much.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
>>
>>> Sweet!  I'll do it this weekend then.

>> Craig L Russell
>> jdo
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Craig L Russell

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.

Re: v0.9.0 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Migrating an svn repo with history isn't a trivial task as I recall.

I'd like infra to get involved here to make sure we don't spin our
wheels too much.

Thanks,

Craig

On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Sweet!  I'll do it this weekend then.
>
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com
> > wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
>>
>>> I'm totally cool with that.  The move after the release was just an
>>> idea to clearly delineate a stable point in the code.  It doesn't
>>> really matter much though.
>>>
>>> If I do an svn export of the whole repository on SF, who do I send
>>> that to?  I'd like to retain all commit/revision history thus far if
>>> possible...
>>
>> I think that you should be able to import it your self since you
>> have the
>> karma.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan