Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com> on 2010/12/17 00:27:35 UTC

Changing database names

I want to have multiple database schemas in MySQL which I alternate using.

The standard schema names seem to be ofbiz, ofbizolap, and ofbiztenant

I would like to rename the schemas to something else like ofbdemo,
ofbdemoolap, ofbdemotenant

I have been through the entityengine.xml file - which is where I set up the
connections to mySQL - and I can't see where in the file it refers to the
schema names.

If it's not in the entityengine.xml where would I reference the database
schema names?

Thanks

Jams

RE: Changing database names

Posted by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com>.
Thanks!

Must have had a blind spot - even took two tries after you pointed it out to
clue in....

time for a break :-)

Thanks
James

It is in the entityengine.xml file, see the datasource.inline-jdbc[jdbc-uri]
attribute.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media