Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2014/02/04 07:57:59 UTC

Re: Need help! Converting to CMYK isn't working.

Hi,

Am 29.01.2014 12:27, schrieb Timo Piper:
> Hi there,
>
> I´m trying to convert a PDF to CMYK with the ConvertColorspace Class.
>
> The Problem is, that if i use the command:
>
> java -jar pdfbox-app-1.8.3.jar ConvertColorspace 1390921284.pdf cmyk.pdf
>
> the output File is still in RGB.
>
> I also tried to use the -toColorspace Option, but then I get the error, that the File CMYK hash´t been found. so please help me!
I'm afraid ConvertColorspace is more a proof of concept than a working solution.
It simply modifies all setStroking/setNonStroking calls to use CMYK values
instead of RGB values but it doesn't modify anything else like colorspaces,
images etc.

I tend to remove it to avoid avoid such missunderstandings.

> ProPartner .IT GmbH
> Timo Piper
>
> | Anwendungsentwickler |
>
> Westerbreite 7