Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ayub Khan <ay...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 05:52:07 UTC

htmLib tag library query

Hi,

We are using htmLib tag library listed at
http://www.jsftutorials.net/htmLib/ website.

We are using this tag as it will give us flexibility to design the complex
forms in jsf. We have not found any issues with this tag. However my
architect is suggesting not to use this tag, his argument is that its not a
standard jsf tag and instead use <h:panelGrid> tag.

I am not able to use <h:panelGrid> as it does not give me enough felxibility
on the layout of components.

Could any one let me know their openions here ?
Regards
Ayub

--
-- "Two roads diverged in a wood